Some people don’t understand how Redbox works. If you’re one of those people I’m about to break it down for you. I promise it isn’t hard.
You use Redbox when:
- You want to watch a movie
- You don’t really want to watch a movie, but you have a Redbox promo code
- You don’t have Netflix
- You’ve exhausted Hulu
- You’re bored, possibly lonely, and wondering if a rom-com is the solution to all your problems (it never is)
- Have some idea of what movie you’re going to rent (you can check out the website before you go)
- Use clean hands
- Most importantly, know how to use a Redbox (there are directions conveniently provided for you on the screen)
- Call someone and argue with them about which movie the two of you will both like
- Sneeze into your hands and continue touching the screen
- Spend twenty minutes browsing rentals
- Let your kids play with the "cool machine"
- Browse for five minutes and then walk away without a movie
Did that help? Good. Now, don’t let me catch you reading the synopses of every single movie with the word “love” in it while you eat pistachios out of your purse. I'm looking at you, patrons of Kum & Go.